Friday 19 September 2008

Retractions

It's been a long, long time since I last blogged here. One reason has been that I am now quite ashamed of what I had previously written, especially the post entitled "A great Tragedy". I think I will leave it here as a reminder that once I was deceived by the social action fad that is sweeping the evangelical world.

When I get a chance I will post a small biblical explanation of why I no longer support the previous post. Suffice for now to say that I was more concerned for people's physical/worldly needs than for their spiritual need (Jesus Christ) - although I would have vehemntly denied this!

Though I guess I better place a disclaimer here since people seem to always misunderstand this: I still think what I described in that post is horrible, wicked and hated by God, and as we have opportunity we should fight against it.

"Fix your eyes on things above, not on things below."

No comments: